Právě je 12 pro 2018, 21:27

Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 44 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1, 2, 3  Další
Oko - The Eye 
Autor Zpráva
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Příspěvek Re: Oko - The Eye
Flm je na světě, tak jsem se kouknul na dosavadní hodnocení a nic moc. Takže ti z nás, co doufali, že by to mohl být zlom, budou asi znovu zklamáni. Na imdb je současné hodnocení 5,4. Jinak na warez-bb jsou již linky na kinorip a na war-foru budou brzo nepochybně také(pokud tam už nejsou), ale asi si počkám buď na kino (jestli se bude konat) nebo na kvalitní rip.

04 úno 2008, 09:07
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

V žádný obrat jsem osobně nedoufal, Jessica má své hodnocení už tak trochu "přiklepnuté" a navíc Oko je remake japonského hororu a na to, jak jsem si stačil všimnout, se každý dívá předem přes prsty. ...jinak taky čekám až na kvalitní rip.

------
Tiskovka:
Citace:
The Eye Press Conference

- In the past year or so you’ve done a lot of action comedy, thriller, and now a horror movie. My question is what kind of roles do you find yourself gravitating more towards now that you’re going to be a mother? And is there any type of role that you haven’t done yet that you’d like to try?

Jessica Alba: I think initially I’m going to probably do maybe a little bit more character driven roles, kind of more indies, ensemble casts, smaller budget. Not necessarily the big, you know, box office (tent) pole movies. And then how - a role that I’ve always wanted to do is I’ve had my eye out for an action movie since I finished Dark Angel. And it’s been this long since I finished and I still haven’t found a good female driven action so I’ve been looking for it. So if you have any suggestions send them my way.

-What sort of research did you do for the role? How did it feel to have to pretend to be blind at first?

Jessica Alba: I went to a blind orientation center in LA and one in New Mexico. And I lived among people who were learning to deal with blindness, particularly in New Mexico. It was kind of like the one that I spent the most time at. And I learned how to read brail, walk with my cane, label everything in the house. Just sort of learn how to exist as someone who has blindness. And I did, you know, apply all of those things to my home so that I could just practice at home with the sleep shades on. I also spent time with a girl who’s been blind since she was two and she’s a vocalist. She’s in her late twenties, speaks three different languages, travels around Europe by herself, travels around the States by herself, lives by herself, goes to Boston University, converts all of her textbooks to brail. So she’s really my inspiration because she was so self-efficient and so independent. I never knew anyone who was blind. And certainly any connotations I had with people who are blind in that they can’t be self-efficient or live like anybody else was just thrown out the window because she was quite extraordinary.

-I just wanted to follow up that last question and ask you which was more difficult? Playing the violin or playing blind? And then my actual question is if you could talk a little bit about what it was like working Parker Posey?

Jessica Alba: Violin was definitely more difficult. You know, I played a soloist but you have to be kind of the best of the best. And people who’ve been playing, you know, that instrument since they were three years old and gave (cants) their whole life, practice eight hours a day still don’t become soloists. They’re just in the orchestra. So that was tough for me because I wanted to come off as realistic and believable as possible in order for the audience to really take the journey with me in this movie. And then Parker Posey is amazing. When I found out she was in the movie and she’s playing my sister it was the greatest thing. I’m such a huge fan. And she’s so funny and so humble and disarming and she’s like a well of knowledge. And yeah, she’s pretty awesome.

-I have another blind question, sorry to harp on this. Specifically how did it make you feel to make believe that you’re blind? And if you could lose a sense which one would you hate to lose the most and why?

Jessica Alba: It was, to be honest with you, quite claustrophobic when I first started wearing the sleep shades and walking around and trying to exist, you know, normally. I felt confined and sort of trapped and I had a few like freak outs. It took awhile for me to get used to it. And if I was going to lose a sense the worst I think would probably be blindness. Because - only because I’m so used to seeing. And, you know, I have a baby coming and I’d like to see my child.

-I remember the Hong Kong version of The Eye to be very, very original. And with the remake our American audience is going to be treated to a similar experience.

Jessica Alba: It is. It’s definitely catered to American audience, the more Western way of thinking about ghosts, you know. You’re familiar with the Eastern way of, you know, making ghost stories and these horror movies. It’s definitely more part of the culture and goes to more accepted on spirits and mysticism. It’s just - they just have a different mentality about it. And in Western culture people think you’re absolutely nuts if you believe in ghosts or if you see ghosts and yeah, you’re basically going insane. And so we dealt with the ghosts in this film similar to that.

-Continue in that vein, do you think this sort of transition between the two cultures that there could have been
anything lost to the American audience that the Hong Kong audience would have had in the original?

Jessica Alba: The Hong Kong version was more bitter than sweet in the end. And ours was definitely bittersweet, without giving anything away. But in the end it was - people kind of didn’t think she was as nuts and they sort of - a few people were on her side and went for the ride. And in our version, you know, absolutely no one believed her. And everyone thinks she’s completely lost it. So we’re really playing up the insanity.

- I wanted to know what do you think that your fans can expect from you in this role as far as your maturity and growth as an actress?

Jessica Alba: I think a lot of people have seen me and, you know, primarily in popcorn movies. And mind you, this one is as well but this one is a more complex character. It’s not as one dimensional and kind of (weight). She’s definitely grounded and more of a reality and feels, I don’t know, just not as glamorous I guess. Or glamorized as the other characters that I’ve played.

-Yeah I apologize for asking this somewhat in the middle of the interview. But I’m curious what’s next for you? Where you’re going to go - where you’re going to take your career from here? And if there’s anybody that you are dying to work with that you haven’t been able to work with in the past?

Jessica Alba: I mean, there’s everyone that I’m dying to work with it that I haven’t been able to work with. From, you know, David O. Russell, to Bos Lerman, to Meryl Streep, to Daniel Day-Lewis, to - I mean, the list goes on and on and on. So yeah, there’s a lot of fine actors and directors out there that I would absolutely kill to work with. I personally want to go in a more indie route for a little while. And have a bit more of a balance between the commercial movies and the indie movies that don’t necessarily do as well. And don’t necessarily - aren’t necessarily going to make it in the theaters. And I think it’ll be fun to kind of take more risks and more challenging roles. But I am coming out - that said I am coming out in a comedy. A very broad tent pole comedy with Mike Myers which to me was like a dream come true. Because he is the Peter Sellers of our generation, I feel. And he is a genius and he’s primed in every phrase in pop culture, I think that we all know. And so that was huge because I love comedy and if you’re going to work with anybody in comedy Mike is definitely someone to learn from.

- I get the impression from the trailer that the movie besides the (whole act) like deals with that whole idea with like cellular memory where you get a transplant and start to get the memories of the person before and like what do you think of that idea? Do you think it’s - that’s realistic? Or do you think it (actually was)?

Jessica Alba: No, I mean it’s kind of scientifically proven. And I actually met a guy this week who hated pasta. And after his liver transplant all he wants to eat most of the - like three nights a week he wants to eat pasta. And he lost 30 pounds. He didn’t like going to theme parks ever and now he only like his - when him and his wife go on vacation he wants to go to theme parks and go on scary rollercoaster.
???????And he found out that his donor was a 16-year-old boy who loved rollercoaster’s, didn’t like sweets. Oh yeah, he started to not like any sweets -- no brownies, no sugar -- and I think that’s why he lost the 30 pounds. And the kid didn’t like sugar, loved pasta, loved scary rides.

-Oh my gosh…

Jessica Alba: It’s like you can’t really say that it isn’t true because this guy’s living his life and it’s completely different now with his new organ.

-What was the organ? Was it eye or heart or…

Jessica Alba: It was his liver.

- Doing some research for this I found out you’re known as (Obi-Wan) on set? I was just wondering if that’s true and…

Jessica Alba: That is not true, I have no idea where that came from.

-Well you should check it out imdb.

-What’s (Obi-Wan)?

Jessica Alba: It’s some rumor. Maybe one of the directors said that, I have no idea.

-You recently did Awake as well which is another thriller. How do you compare The Eye to Awake?

Jessica Alba: Wow, they don’t compare at all.

-Is one scarier than the other or?

Jessica Alba: Oh yeah. Definitely The Eye is way more scary.

-It’s a lot scarier?

Jessica Alba: It’s a horror movie, yeah. Yeah for sure. Awake is more a psychological thriller and about, you know, someone who is dealing with a surgery and trust. And, you know, everyone in his life sort of betraying him. And in this film it’s about a girl who has a corneal transplant. She gains the ability to see, she takes on psychic abilities of the girl, of the donor. And starts to see death before it happens and she doesn’t understand. She’s literally seeing for the first time, you know, taking in the world. She’s completely blind. And now, you know, not only is she taking in the world for the first time she’s taking in, you know, seeing horrible things. So yeah, it’s definitely The Eye’s more scary.

-How long did it take to film this movie and were there any funny or scary incidents while working on the set?

Jessica Alba: It took about three months. I’d say 2 1/2 months maybe. And not necessarily scary or funny but Alessandro Nivola and I pretty much every - I don’t know what made it to the final cut but in any car sequence we had we were blasting the Beatles and singing it at the top of our lungs. You know, in all the driveway shots. And everyone who has earphones, all the crew, they were like jamming to the Beatles and stuff. Oh and when I was playing the violin because it was so horrible everyone wore earplugs. It made me feel so good. I’m like, but I’m playing the notes, it doesn’t sound like Beethoven?

-Unfortunately today marks one week from the untimely death of Heath Ledger. What kind of effect does this have, you know, on yourself considering he’s kind of part of your generation of actors and actresses?

Jessica Alba: Oh my God, it was - it’s such a huge loss. And the most tragic, saddest thing ever. I mean, I can’t imagine a more - it was just horrible. And I just feel for his family and his friends and everyone that’s close to him. And I - I don’t know, I guess I’m just sensitive to the fact that he is in the public eye and the fact that people can all have an opinion on him when I feel like he should just rest in peace and people should grieve without having this extra attention on how his passing was.A huge loss for the acting community and really so, so shocking and so, so sad.

-Congratulations again on the baby. And how do you think that’s going to kind of affect your career down the road?

Jessica Alba: I think I answered this before. But I don’t know. I mean, I have to believe that when you have a child and you have someone that, you know, needs you and needs your time you kind of can’t be self (interested) anymore and you have to consider that any time you spend away from your child is invaluable. And so I think I’ll just probably be a bit more choosy and not work for two years straight like I just did.

- Does playing someone blind make you appreciate your eyesight even more? And (unintelligible) first time, what kind of inspiration did you use to make that - to make it real to you for seeing everything new for the very first time?

Jessica Alba: Yes, it definitely made me more appreciative of my sight. And the abilities that I have really, it put everything in perspective. Especially when I was at the blind orientation center and I, you know, sort of lived amongst these people who were learning to deal with blindness and they didn’t know I was an actress, you know, learning a role or anything. They just thought I was another student and they’re all dealing with this thing, you know, happening to them, this tragic thing and I had to take my shades off and go home. And so that was a huge reality check for me. And then the other - I’m sorry, what was the other question?

-The scene where she sees for the first time.

Jessica Alba: Oh, sees for the first time, yeah. I really was wearing those contacts that it didn’t - it impaired my vision a lot. So everything was quite blurry. And it was kind of difficult to see anyway. I had absolutely no peripheral vision and I had like a red murky kind of sight. So I was just attracted to color. And to me it was like, you know, trying to imagine, you know, how babies react to seeing colorful things or bright things, shapes. You know, with that wonder.

-Two questions, maybe a third. But two questions. What was it like going from being blind to playing somebody who’s been blind and then is now seeing? And did you get a chance - in doing that did you get a chance to talk to other people who had that experience, because there now are people that have the ability to see through electronics. Also did you - in prepping for this movie did you look at other, besides looking at the original, did you look at other Asian horror films or horror films or ghost films in general? Did you put a primer on that?

Jessica Alba: Well I’m a - I’ve loved horror movies in general. My favorite are like, you know, Psycho, (The Burgs), Poltergeist, IT, The Shinning, Nightmare on Elm Street the first one. So I’ve always - I’m pretty - I’m a fan and that’s why I wanted to do something in this genre. The second question on what was it like going from being blind to sight and all that, I was stoked. You know, obviously someone who is normally sighted when I was blind I was quite clumsy and disoriented and, you know like I said, kind of felt claustrophobic. And that - and I sort of used all of those emotions and the feeling and the clumsiness and everything in my character when she gained her sight. Because I feel like that’s probably what she went through when she saw everything for the first time. Her perspective was off. She couldn’t really see, you know, things coming after her. She didn’t understand faces, she didn’t know where to look. So I sort of used me dealing with blindness and her dealing with sight.

Jessica Alba: I did. There was a guy in New Mexico who went blind and his - when he was like 19. He had a corneal transplant and he literally - it’s pretty phenomenal when people get these transplants, get a new cornea, and they see immediately after the surgery. It’s blurry and it takes a few weeks to heal but you can see right away. And he had his sight for about I think he said five years. And his degenerative disease that he had sort of took over and he lost his sight again.

-Wow.

Jessica Alba: Yeah, it was pretty trippy. So he - I definitely spent time with him and talk to. Yeah. And then I talked to a young woman in LA who had complete blindness in one eye, had a corneal transplant and gained her ability to see as well. And you can still see the stitches on her cornea. It’s pretty crazy.

-Well you could go to that restaurant where you can have the lights completely dark and…

-And there’s one in LA.

Jessica Alba: Oh there is. I didn’t - I’m not even aware of that. A few of my friends in New York here said that they went to one in Paris and they said it was phenomenal.

-Well that’s a good way to experiment.

Jessica Alba: Absolutely.

-The Hong Kong’s version The Eye -- none of us has actually seen the new one which we will see this Friday -- but in version M it was a wonderful (moody, moody) film. What I did notice about it is it kept going, it kept adding all these different frightful things from every kind of genre of horror films imaginable. Is this one that you were in, did it have quite as much in the refrigerator? As far as like different - in other words, there were so many different plot devices toward the end. I mean it was a great film but it was just like everything from every horror film I’ve ever seen was sort of in it.

Jessica Alba: I’m not even - haven’t thought about it that way. I actually haven’t seen the very final version so I’m not sure which moments they chose to keep in the film and which they didn’t. But I do know that they - the editor loved The Haunting and The Changeling I think it’s called. Changeling, do you say it? It’s two classic 70’s horror films. And those were his points of references along with, you know, Jacob’s Ladder, I think were the directors, they loved. And The Shining. So I think everyone tried to infuse as much of those films particularly. But I’m not really sure because I haven’t seen the final version to give you a real answer on whether they threw in all the stops. But I’m sure they did because all the people that I’ve talked to who aren’t necessarily fans of horror movies said that they - a few of them couldn’t sleep that night. And many of them had to cover their eyes throughout the film which to me sounded like a good thing.

-Have you picked out a name for the baby?

Jessica Alba: I’m thinking of names.

-What are some of the ones you’re considering?

Jessica Alba: I would never share that.

-What would you say was your most difficult part of filming this - most difficult part process of filming this movie? And what was the most pleasurable?

Jessica Alba: Doing the movie period was definitely the most pleasurable because I read this movie two years prior. It was at another studio and someone else was attached to it and it got back into the main producers hands and I, you know, they knew I loved it and I was a huge fan of it. And they handed it over to me and I was, you know, was in the process of, you know, rewrites and hiring the directors and, you know, just the whole thing. And I felt - I don’t know, of all the projects from beginning to end other than Dark Angel this one I was really part of. And so I loved being there and it was what - it was like all the hard work came - was for something. And yeah, I loved playing, you know, the least sort of glamorous, complex sort of gritty role. It was nice. The most challenging was I have to say I had a lot of anxiety about the violin playing for some reason. Because the blindness I really studied and I pretty much got down. But the violin is so hard. I mean, people who are in orchestras practice eight hours a day still. It’s so hard.

-I was wondering I noticed that you play a lot of dominant female roles like in movies such as Sin City and Fantastic Four. And now obviously The Eye. I was wondering why is it that you would choose to do those types of roles.

Jessica Alba: Well it’s funny that you say that. Dark Angel, yes. Fantastic Four, yes. Sin City, not really. She was kind of a damsel in distress. And was kind of a victim in that movie. But I do more than anything I definitely do play more dominant, stronger women than I do weak women. I don’t know, probably because it’s kind of who I am. I’ve never been - I don’t channel the victim maybe as well as I can channel someone who can go in and do her own thing. But you know, we’ll see what happens later. I might be able to channel that a little bit more and find interesting roles in women who are victims.

-Could you talk about some future projects coming up?

Jessica Alba: Well I have the movie with Mike Myers called The Love Guru which is his first original character after Austin Powers. And it’s absolutely hilarious. It’s so funny. I play an owner of a hockey team and he is a guru who fixes peoples, you know, he’s an all around guru. But mostly about love and loving yourself and fixing your love life. And my key hockey player’s love life is totally screwed up and we’re losing and our team, you know, everyone thinks our team is cursed because of me so I hire Mike Myers to fix my guy’s love life and hopefully we can win the Stanley Cup. So it’s a very funny broad comedy. And I have a few independents that I read and that I attached myself to. But everything’s a little bit on hold because of the strike. People are kind of pushing things and rewrites are a little strange. And so I think people are just trying to figure out whether the actors a really going to go on strike in June or not. If it can get resolved before then.

-Is that also the case with Sin City 2? Is it kind of on hold or?

Jessica Alba: You know, it’s kind of been on hold since we finished Sin City 1. I mean, it’s been a few years and we could have, you know, filmed it all ready. So I don’t know what’s the hold up is. But I know Frank, you know, has done another movie and I know Robert has obviously done other movies. So, yeah, I’m not really sure.

-Do you think you’ll always pursue acting or do you expect to be producing, directing, (unintelligible) career, anything else?

Jessica Alba: Definitely producing. I’ve always wanted to. You know, I think I just got out there and saturated as much as I can in every different genre. I really, you know, played with as much as I can in this business and I’m kind of sort of seeing, you know, where I fit in as an actor. But I’m very passionate about producing. I’ve always wanted to and I, you know, it takes time. You can’t work on, you know, four or five different movies in a row and expect to then have something, you know, developing something in (meetings) and really tailor it to what you think and what you want. So now I have time to do that. So yeah.

-When you look at work, you know, I know you’re going to be a mother. I have kids, it kind of changes you obviously but, you know, when you look at roles or just some general work to take, how much do you consider oh you know, this is based on my looks, this is based on my talents. How do you consider that? Are you self-conscious of that?

Jessica Alba: I never base anything on my appearance to be honest with you. I don’t think that people would hire me just because of that. There’s so many much, much cuter girls in LA that would do just about anything to get roles. And if it was just about looks they would be getting them. So I have to believe that I bring more to the table than that. And whether it's, you know, likability or an appeal or something that’s more, you know, I don’t know. People see me and it's familiar because of Dark Angel and Fantastic Four, I don’t, you know…

-(Idol hands) maybe.

Jessica Alba: Likes that. The one movie that I hope is definitely objectified in and was not, you know, was bizarre for me was Into the Blue. Only because I didn’t know we were going to be in bathing suits. That was never the plan. They shot all the bathing suits scenes with the doubles before I even came to sit the first the first scene and in the script we were in - scuba diving in wet suits. And I sit all wet suits in the whole movie. So that was one movie where I felt I got tricked. But I wasn’t the only one. It was Paul, it was Scott Caan, it was Ashley Scott, it was the other girl in the film. So it’s not like I was the only one in that movie. Just kind of was what it was.

-All right, good luck with the kids.?Jessica, thank you so much for your time.

Jessica Alba: No worries.?Bye.

(Nobuhiro Hosoki)

04 úno 2008, 20:13
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Tady je recenze http://film.moviezone.cz/oko/recenze/ .... ale je z Moviezone, takže si asi dovedete předstvit jáká :sneaky:

Naposledy upravil David dne 18 úno 2008, 18:56, celkově upraveno 1

18 úno 2008, 16:54
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Četl jsem ji už včera. Ale je naprosto zbytečné se účastnit v rozepři, kde žádná ze stran nemůže přesvědčit druhou stranu o svém tvrzení. Jediný výsledek takové debaty je házet po sobě urážkama a upřímně, v tom jsou na Moviezone skutečně lepší. Oni a mi jsem úplně jiné skupiny. Byla chyba se s nimi vůbec pouštět do nějaké diskuze už poprvé.
Navíc se mi zdá, že redakce MZ není schopna unést, že s nimi někdo nesouhlasí, tak nás radši nazývají třináctiletými puberťáky a nebudou mít klid, dokud všem nedokážou, že mají pravdu. Inu, přeji jim hodně štěstí. Třeba pak dosáhnou duševního klidu :)

Ale ta jejich recenze měla i jednu poměrně vtipnou část. Závěr:"...stejně už máte o filmu dávno jasno a je jedno, kolik lží a špíny vám na něj naházíme." Je legrační, že ti, kdo měli ve filmu jasno už od začátku, byli právě oni. Já ani Whill jsme netvrdili, že ten film bude super dobrý, jen jsme nechtěli, aby všechno sváděli na Jessicu.

18 úno 2008, 17:34
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

To co píšeš je naprostá pravda. Navíc nechápu, že když se jim ten film nelíbí tak proč se ho
snaží pošpinit a pošlapat ještě víc. To jim jako nastačí ta recenze? No prostě my jsme fanoušci a oni zase antiklub vůči Jessice a jejím filmům. :D

18 úno 2008, 18:46
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

No, jejich reakce je celkem pochopitelná. Oni tu věc nemají za uzavřenou, to zase já ano. Ale mezi nimi a námi není až takový rozdíl, jak by jeden myslel. Nikdo tu nemůže tvrdit, že tu jsou jen nezaujaté pohledy na Jessicu. Ano, máme ji rádi, proto snáze přehlédneme její chyby. A tvrdit, že žádné nemá, by znamenalo tvrdit, že není lidská bytost. A pokud tyto chyby přehlédne zrak (Nebo Oko, chcete-li :) ) fanouška, neznamená to, že je přehlédnou i ostatní.
To, že se snaží pošpinit film, který se jim nelíbí, je pochopitelné. Konec konců jejich stránky jsou zaměřené na filmovou tvorbu. To, že se snaží pošpinit nás je věc jiná. Zřejmě to nejsou žádní idioti a proto je jim určitě jasné, že nic z toho, co napsali, nás na jejich víru neobrátí. Proto zůstávají pouze dva důvody (Aspoň z toho, co mně napadá). Jeden respektuji a druhý ne.
Snaha zavlést nás do diskuze, může být snahou o větší návštěvnost stránek. Pokud vyvolají konflikt, určitě to bude lidi zajímat více. Je to tak, jak pravil mistr Cival. Obyčejnou recenzi napíše kdokoliv. Jejich "vtipné" (ale ruku na srdce, občas bych se i zasmál, ale podstatné je čemu, že ?) recenze určitě zajímají větší množství čtenářů. Stejně tak bude o diskuzi větší zájem, pokud nebude jednobarevná, ale bude plná sporů. Má-li se zavést více lidí do nějaké konverzace, není nad to ji pořádně oživit. Ne ? V takovém případě smekám. Znamenalo by to ovládat davy a pokud to někdo umí, všechna čest.
Bohužel pravděpodobnější, ne až tak vznešený, důvod je pomsta. Ten bych u někoho, kdo se považuje za profesionála, nečekal, ale v případě MZ, kdo ví?

18 úno 2008, 19:34
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

:scared: :-D ...tak to je dobrý tohleto. Pokud je tam zmínka o nás, tak je aspoň vidět, že jsou velmi nad věcí, jak se mě minule snažili přesvědčit.

Já už se k tomu ani nehodlám vyjadřovat a ani to rozebírat tady, nemělo to cenu (vytrhávání z kontextu, čtení jen toho co chtěli vidět...) a jiné to nebude ani teď. Článek jsem nečetl, ani nevím proč bych měl, protože něčí výkřiky v záchvatu číst ani nepotřebuju ...snad jen jestli je tam nějaká zmínka tady o pár lidech na našem fóru a potřeba (již v druhém článku) si obhajovat svou pravdu, tak je mi jich možná trochu líto, že jsou to až taková telata jsem netušil :D

...já to beru, můžeme se pohádat, můžeme si nerozumět, ale rozmazávat dva měsíce (nebo jak dlouho) staré "srandy", to už musí být člověk jiná nátura (nebo má přinejmenším nějaký osobní problém).... jdu se raději ještě trochu zrelaxovat po mém pracovním víkendu, protože normované dopisy do marketingové korespondence mám před očima ještě teď :) ...za to si ale můžu sám, to je tak, když si člověk nezapisuje někde pohromadě termíny.

18 úno 2008, 23:56
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Dnes jsem viděl docela dobrý několikaminutový trailer na Oko na DVD "Saw: Hra o přežití" co vyšlu u Sportu a musím říct, že to vypadá dost dobře. Ale občas jsem měl pocit jako bych se tam doslova díval na DA, protože ty záběry scény si byly až příliš podobné.

No, snad to brzo vyjde i na DVD nebo na Blu-Ray (to by bylo lepší), protože u nás v kině to dávat rozhodně nebudou, a pokud jo, tak nejdříve v dubnu nebo květnu.

21 úno 2008, 00:27
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Tak nekoukal jsem se jak jinde, ale aspoň v ostravském Cinestaru se Oko promítá dnes ve 14:45 a potom ve 21:00.

21 úno 2008, 16:12
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Oko mělo českou premiéru již 21.2. Ještě jsem na něj nešel, nebyl čas, ale v březnu půjdu.

21 úno 2008, 16:20
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Já na něj jdu asi v sobotu. :)

21 úno 2008, 17:44
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Tak, konečně jsem si udělal čas a podíval se na Oko. V první řadě chci říct, že jsem si oddechl. Obával jsem se, jestli to nebude další film typu Good Luck Chuck, který byl, řekněme, slabší. Naštěstí už v prvních minutách mě film docela vylekal a já si pomyslel, že to snad nebude tak strašné (myšleno ve smyslu, že film nebude špatný :) ).
Nejsem sice expert na horory, i když k nim mám relativně pozitivní vztah, jelikož spadají do žánru fantastiky, do kterého patří i mé milované science fiction, ale myslím, že hororová atmosféra filmu byla věrná. Přiběh byl více než poutavý a Jessica byla fantastická. Pro mně osobně bude Oko patřit do lepší půlky Jessičiny filmografie a všem vřele doporučuji.

P.S.- jen takový postřeh: nevečeřet při sledování hororového filmu, žaludek to nebere nejlíp :scared:

15 bře 2008, 21:49
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

nasiel som rip :)
Kód:
http://rapidshare.com/files/117298142/The.Eye.DVDRip.XviD_by_Radigo.avi.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/117302395/The.Eye.DVDRip.XviD_by_Radigo.avi.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/117306827/The.Eye.DVDRip.XviD_by_Radigo.avi.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/117310809/The.Eye.DVDRip.XviD_by_Radigo.avi.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/117314513/The.Eye.DVDRip.XviD_by_Radigo.avi.part5.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/117318458/The.Eye.DVDRip.XviD_by_Radigo.avi.part6.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/117322054/The.Eye.DVDRip.XviD_by_Radigo.avi.part7.rar

28 čer 2008, 14:07
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Nasel jsem slusnej ripik tady

Kód:
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4350003/The_Eye%5B2008%5D%5BEng_Subs%5D%5BMp4-H.264-AAC_AC3%5D%5BDvdrip%5D-Titan

:inlove:

01 zář 2008, 20:15
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

slavoK17: Tady to je na tom filefactory jak jsme se domluvili (dva poslední na uloz.to - filefactory mi to opakovane nebral a pokazdy vyhodil error, nevim proc). Jinak dal jsem k tomu CZ titulky, po SK se budes muset nekde kouknout.

Celkem to ma cca 4.5GB. Je to BD rip 720p, format je *.mkv - kdyby nekdo nevedel jak na nej, doporucuju VLC player, ktery obsahuje vlastni kodeky i na spoustu jinych "exotickych" formatu.

Kód:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/472059/n/oko_part01_rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/29ae70/n/oko_part02_rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/938682/n/oko_part03_rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/827697/n/oko_part04_rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/71ed34/n/oko_part05_rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/bed5dc/n/oko_part06_rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/91014b/n/oko_part07_rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/c4e1d1/n/oko_part08_rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/ec2325/n/oko_part09_rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/0dc2b6/n/oko_part10_rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/fc3ac8/n/oko_part11_rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/2b8320/n/oko_part12_rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b8740a/n/oko_part13_rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/653809/n/oko_part14_rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/8f591f/n/oko_part15_rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/fb64d5/n/oko_part16_rar

ObrázekObrázekObrázekObrázekObrázekObrázekObrázekObrázekObrázekObrázekObrázekObrázekObrázekObrázekObrázekObrázek

Kód:
Heslo: chd-the-eye-dts-bdrip

27 zář 2008, 21:27
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Whill píše:
slavoK17: Tady to je na tom filefactory jak jsme se domluvili (dva poslední na uloz.to - filefactory mi to opakovane nebral a pokazdy vyhodil error, nevim proc). Jinak dal jsem k tomu CZ titulky, po SK se budes muset nekde kouknout.

Celkem to ma cca 4.5GB. Je to BD rip 720p, format je *.mkv - kdyby nekdo nevedel jak na nej, doporucuju VLC player, ktery obsahuje vlastni kodeky i na spoustu jinych "exotickych" formatu.

vdaka,ale to filefactory mi nejak neide....:(

29 zář 2008, 20:31
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Jak nejede? Linky jsou určitě funkční a mi to stahuje na mojí cca 8Mbit lince normálně naplno. Zkus kdyžtak počkat a napiš (raději SZ, protože tady je to trochu od věci)

//EDIT: Jinak hodím to ještě na CZShare ;)

29 zář 2008, 20:59
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Tak omlouvám se za prodlevu, ale nějak mě zlobilo CZShare

Kód:
http://czshare.com/374746/285F/the_eye.part1.rar
http://czshare.com/375859/1mam/the_eye.part2.rar
http://czshare.com/379235/ffPn/the_eye.part3.rar
http://czshare.com/376703/v5eN/the_eye.part4.rar
http://czshare.com/374890/SQG0/the_eye.part5.rar

ObrázekObrázekObrázekObrázekObrázek

je to teda to samý co výše (720p, celkem 4.5GB), bez hesla

06 říj 2008, 06:30
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Film výjde ve středu 28.1 v v deníku Sport. Předpokládaná cena 49 Kč.
Že jste překvapeni ? No upřímně, já taky. Zprávu mi sdělil důvěryhodný zdroj, přesto to nemám osobně ověřeno.

21 led 2009, 13:37
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Už je to sice dlouho, co ten film vyšel. Ale aby to náhodou nebylo původní Oko. I když zdroje se v tomto většinou nemýlí. Škoda jen, že nikde nemají uveden delší plán toho co vyjde u Sportu.

21 led 2009, 14:39
Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 44 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1, 2, 3  Další