Právě je 22 říj 2018, 23:12

Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 44 ]  Přejít na stránku 1, 2, 3  Další
Oko - The Eye 
Autor Zpráva
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Příspěvek Oko - The Eye
Informace k filmu Oko - The Eye
http://www.jessica-alba.name/film/oko.php

22 črc 2006, 15:13
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Příspěvek 
Zdrawim...to je sice fajn, ale ani na CSFD ani na IMDB to nejak nemohu najit. Kde jsi se o tomhle filmu dozvedel. Porad prosim :)

29 črc 2006, 01:51
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Příspěvek 
Je toho plný internet. Stačí se podívat na google news. Spoléhat se na CSFD nebo na IMDB nemá cenu, ty s tím vždy přicházejí s křížkem po funuse.

29 črc 2006, 02:00
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Příspěvek 
Mohl jsi mi hodit treba link ze jo no :roll: ale nic moc toho plny net neni :) nakonec sem to ale prece jenom nasel :

http://imdb.com/title/tt0406759/

29 črc 2006, 02:41
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Příspěvek 
To mě napadlo až když jsem šel spát, že český prohlížeče nemají odkaz na news u Google. Tak tady je anglická verze. Článků o tom je spousta, ale všechny mají to samé jako tady na webu http://www.jessica-alba.name/news/tom-c ... he-eye.php

29 črc 2006, 10:57
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Příspěvek 
Ten původní film jsem sice neviděl, ale doufám, že s Jessicou to bude trhák.

Když nad tím uvažuju, tak po Idle Hands to bude Jessičin už druhý horor.

29 črc 2006, 15:56
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Příspěvek 
Tak trochu ozivim zapadly thread... takze volny preklad newsky:

"Alba a Cruise spolupracují na hororovém filmu
HOLLYWOOD - Hvězda ze SinCity, Jessica Alba má podepsané účinkování v thrilleru The Eye v produkční společnosti Toma Cruise.

25-letá herečka má podepsánu smlouvu na 4 miliony dolarů za účinování ve filmu, který je remake Hong Kongského filmu Jian Gui.

Film je dělaný hvězdou Mission: Impossible, Tomem Cruisem.

Není dosud známo, zda Cruise bude ve filmu účinkovat.

Alba bude hrát Allison, dívku, která podstoupí transplantaci oka což ji umožní mimořádný pohled na svět.

Natáčení startuje příští měsíc v Albuquerque v Novém Mexiku."

zdroj

Jak tak koukam, je to zatim nejvetsi Jessicin "kontrakt" :lol:
Mimochodem co si myslite o remake filmu obecne? ... taky ale doufam, ze to dobre dopadne. ...a pokud jo, budu se modlit za pozitivni kritiku Jess :wink:

03 úno 2007, 21:49
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Příspěvek 
Jedna osamela fotka Jessicy se slepeckou holi a brylemi z nataceni The Eye v L.A.:
Obrázek

"Jessica Alba feels her way through a damp scene on the Los Angeles
set of her new film The Eye on Saturday. The supernatural thriller, in
which Alba's character receives a cornea transplant, is a remake of
the Hong Kong thriller Jian Gui."

(jestli je to ze soboty, jak je v popisku, tak asi 24.3.)

Jen dodam, ze vsechny dalsi fotky k The Eye jsou samozrejme na webu v galerii:
Jessica v Albuquerque na natáčení The Eye
Jessica na natáčení The Eye v Los Angeles

29 bře 2007, 16:40
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Příspěvek 
Clanek k The Eye: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=19552

a kdyby se to casem vytratilo, je to i tady...

The Eye Set Visit!
Source: Ryan Rotten
March 26, 2007

Jessica Alba can still make a man melt... even if she is blind. Devoid of vision for the scene under our observation, at least, when we journey into downtown Los Angeles to the set of The Eye, one of the latest J-horror imports undergoing Americanization. The 25-year-old stunner, who made adolescent comic book fanboys purr in Fantastic Four and Frank Miller's faithful collapse to their knees - clutching their hearts like a suffering Detective Hartigan - during Sin City, is poised in the back of a taxi cab, clunky black sunglasses eclipsing a fraction of her face.

Film extras in business attire stand on a nearby sidewalk clinging tight to their umbrellas and a little over twenty cars sit idle in this closed off section of L.A.'s commerce district, their drivers waiting for an action cue. Near Alba circles a young, energetic Frenchman puffing away on who-the-hell-knows-what-number-cigarette as he surveys the scene. He closes in on his leading lady - wearing the casual combo of blue Converse and jeans, a t-shirt and a Panavision cap - speaks to the camera operator in the front seat of the cab, issues some direction to Alba and saunters off approvingly. "Picture's up!" is bellowed, echoing from production assistant to production assistant down the street. The cab moves to its starting position, cameras roll, the rain towers deliver a deluge and a take is shot.

The Eye may be nearing its production wrap within a week, and the scene (a moment from the opening of the film) may feel inconsequential but its directors, aforementioned chatterbox David Moreau and his quiet counterpart, Xavier Palud, remain focused and determined to make their day - as is evident when we catch up to the duo on the rooftop of the Standard Hotel (where Jason Statham made his last stand in Crank) for an all-too-brief, but informative discussion about their remake of the Pang Bros.' 2002 ghost story.

Palud and Moreau made an impression on U.S. production execs with their debut French feature film, Ils (Them), last year. That picture, based on the true events of a couple terrorized in their cottage by unknown attackers, scored them a number of meetings including one with Wes Craven where they considered tackling an update of the infamous benchmark in soul-corrupting entertainment The Last House on the Left. "['Ils'] was a movie about the unseen and never seeing what's outside the door," Moreau explains to us. "It was more about what people can imagine than showing. 'Last House on the Left' was a great subject but really violent." The pair eventually came to The Eye on recommendation from producers Tom Cruise and Paula Wagner who had been developing the project for a number of years. "We tried to work on ['The Eye'] to make it a little less violent because we're more interested in playing on your nerves than shocking the audience."

To root that approach in someone the audience can empathize with, Alba was cast as Sydney Wells, a young blind woman (played in the original by Angelica Lee) who gets the supernatural whammy put on her when a successful operation grants her a new pair of paranormal peepers. Sebastian Gutierrez (Snakes on a Plane, Gothika) penned the U.S. translation and, as Moreau explains, the script remains true to the source material, however, some pivotal plot details needed to be altered to reflect the American culture. "Asian ghost stories are really striking to their culture. We don't live with ghosts like they live with ghosts, so the challenge was to make it less a ghost story," he says. "In working with Sebastian on the script, we decided the story today is to play more with what's inside her head. Instead of telling it's obviously ghosts, [Wells' predicament] is: Is it ghosts? Maybe. Is it real? Maybe. And they won't be obvious ghosts in the way we're telling the story, it's gonna be figuring out if she's insane or not."

Obviously, the locale of the story has been shifted to Los Angeles, with some scenes in Mexico, but another significant change will arrive in Alessandro Nivola's character. The Jurassic Park III co-star plays opposite Alba, furthermore, Wells' love interest. Yet, unlike the original film, in which leading man Lawrence Chou played a neuro-opthamologist, "I'm a neuro-psychologist because we realized opthamologists don't do any of the things that this guy does in the movie," Nivola candidly reveals trying to keep warm with the rest of us atop the Standard. "I went around meeting neuro-opthamologists when we first got to Albuquerque and nothing that they said about their job bore any resemblance to the script."

"The nice thing about the character is that he's the most skeptical of everyone in the film in terms of supernatural phenomena," the actor adds. "He refuses to accept its existence from start to finish. I pretty much watched [the original] and used the character as a model for everything I didn't want to be in this movie. There's not too much resemblance between my character and the original."

Alba's Wells, on the other hand, is analogous to the Pang Bros.' original heroine through a number of traits - such as the fact that her character is a musician. This made Alba's challenges on the film manifold. "I've had to learn how to play violin and have spent a lot of time with people who are blind," says Alba. Like Audrey Hepburn in Wait Until Dark and countless other actresses before her, "I've learned how to adjust and live as someone who is blind and there are a lot of anxieties that go with that. But then also having to play a classical violinist is impossible pretty much. [The directors have] me playing Beethoven and Mozart, it's not simple 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star,' it's really complicated, beautiful music."

Since starring in 1999's Idle Hands, Alba has long been absent from the horror genre. It's not for lack of love; she's just been waiting for an opportune moment to make her return. "I appreciate cult movie fans and people who like specific genres more than people who are just told to go to a movie because they have a character in their McDonald's bag," she asserts. "I wanted to do something that was classy, that transcended the genre hopefully. That's what [Moreau and Palud] want to do, they want to make this more than just a horror movie they could to take their girlfriend to. It's really going to look beautiful and different. And it's more of a psychological thriller than just a horror movie. You really go into the character's head and you live with her from the very beginning of the movie to the end of the movie. There are just not a lot of movies that star women that are smart and really tell the story through her eyes."

Nivola agrees that the directing duo is vying to deliver some fright fare that's a cut above the lucrative, torture-heavy flicks we're getting today. "They're trying to bring a reality to the world of the film that sometimes these kinds of movies don't have - scary movies are scarier when it's harder to disassociate yourself from the world of the film. If you can make a movie that's scary that also has believable relationships and characters then that hopefully makes the difference in terms of making it something that appeals on different levels at once."

Look for The Eye in theaters October 12th and expect more horror coverage when ComingSoon.net launches its genre division, ShockTillYouDrop.com, soon!

03 dub 2007, 22:32
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Příspěvek 
Nejdrive jeden zajimavy obrazek kde Jessica fidla na houslicky :lol: (jak nedavno Mick zminoval jeden clanek tady ve foru).

Obrázek

---

A tady potom jeste dalsi clanek k filmu: http://www.mtv.com/#/movies/news/articl ... tory.jhtml

Jessica Alba Looks For Credibility With Thriller 'The Eye'
Actress leaves comfort zone to play blind violinist in Hong Kong remake.

By Larry Carroll
Apr 3 2007

LOS ANGELES — She's one of the most looked-at women on the planet, but these days, Jessica Alba isn't looking at much of anything.

"I totally appreciate the stuff [I usually do]," the "Sin City" stunner said last week on the set of her latest movie. "But you know what? It's a lot more interesting for me to play someone who is blind and a classical violin player than someone who is running around in the rain wearing a white T-shirt."

In one of the most daring moves of her young career, Alba is spending her days stumbling around the dingy streets of downtown L.A. for "The Eye." It's a gritty reinterpretation of the cult Hong Kong thriller "Jian Gui" and casts the actress as a sightless violinist whose cornea transplant gives her an unwanted peek into the world of the supernatural. The high-profile autumn release has Alba working for producer Tom Cruise (a huge fan of the original film) and has forced Alba to stroll considerably outside her comfort zone.

"I had wanted to do it for a long time," she said of her first thriller. Dressed in a turtleneck, slacks and a trench coat your mother might find at Ann Taylor, Alba is certainly a long way from her "Into the Blue" bikini. "This, I think, is really intelligent. It's a beautiful story about this girl's journey gaining her sight and dealing with never having had it. Gaining it, and then losing her sanity. It just happens to be wrapped up in a horror movie."

An immensely successful horror movie, in fact, that has spawned two sequels overseas and recently launched an American career for its Asian creators, Danny and Oxide Pang (the directing brothers' "The Messengers" debuted at #1 in February; see " 'Messengers' Scares Up A Box-Office Win Over Love-Struck Mandy Moore "). For obvious reasons, the film seems destined for comparisons to such imports as "The Ring" and "The Grudge," but Alba's leading man insists "The Eye" will give American audiences something unique to look at.

"The challenge, anytime you're making a movie in a tried-and-tested genre, is to bring something that feels different about it," Alessandro Nivola ("Jurassic Park III") said of the mission facing himself and Alba, along with co-stars Parker Posey and Rachel Leigh Cook. "Increasingly, the horror movies I've seen dispense with any kind of attempt to create a reality in the world of the film. It's just one ghoulish moment after another.

"This was the perfect movie for Jessica to do also, because she has ambitions to be taken seriously as an actress," Nivola continued, watching Alba prepare for a scene that had her blind character struggling to get out of a cab. "She hasn't, until now, really had the opportunity to do a role that enabled her to play a real [person]."

In order to play the part, Alba embarked on an ambitious training schedule that had her ducking into her trailer between takes on this summer's "Fantastic Four" sequel so she could grab a violin and practice "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." Asked about the instrument, Alba offered a frown and a two-word answer: "It's impossible."

"All the notes are accurate. I am playing the actual notes of the music," she said of what the audience will see. "But [on set], it just sounds like a cat in heat."

Nevertheless, as a symbol of her commitment to be taken seriously, Alba has refused to give up. "I average an hour-and-a-half practice," she said. "When I can, it's three hours, but yesterday it was just 15 minutes during my lunch. We're working 15-hour days, so I only had 15 minutes to study this wonderful piece that [directors David Moreau and Xavier Palud] chose for the movie, which is very difficult. It takes a lot of dedication and hard work, but that's why we are in this crazy-ass business."

Alba insists that she's also in this crazy-ass business to tell the story of real people, and she's slowly but surely getting to do more of it. "Sure, 'Fantastic Four' is a big Hollywood comic book movie, but what attracted me to it was that the female superhero was a maternal figure," she said. "[Sue Storm] is in a family dynamic, and that to me was much more interesting than a girl who was just in leather, being sexy, cutting people's heads off.

"Here, I want to represent musicians and people who are blind in the best way I can," she continued. "So I don't take it lightly. It's a nice challenge to have."

She's met the challenge with research and has since learned a great deal about a world she knew little about. "I would go around my house, and I walked with a cane, with sleep shades on in complete darkness," Alba explained. "You get really claustrophobic. I mean, even just drinking water or anything, you just get really claustrophobic. There has been a few little panic attacks and nightmares about being blind. It's a really different reality.

"Now, I look for Braille everywhere," she added. "[Often at restaurants], there are no menus in Braille. If someone is not sighted and they are at a restaurant, they just have to trust whoever is reading the menu to them. On soda [containers] at McDonald's, they have a little bit of Braille on the lid. I just wasn't really aware of these things."

Jessica Alba is spending her days and nights trying not to look at anything — in many ways, however, she's seeing some things for the very first time.

"The Eye" continues shooting for the next few weeks. The thriller is targeting an October 12 release.

03 dub 2007, 23:17
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Příspěvek 
tak tenhle film musim videt to urcite :shock: videl sem ten film jian gui a bylo to celkem v pohode no sem si jist ze tohle bude lepsi

22 srp 2007, 12:04
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Příspěvek 
Tak mame tady konecne trailer a ve skvele kvalite, je v nekolika HD verzich, delka 01:11 min.:
480p [24.2 MB, *.mov]
720p [59.9 MB, *.mov]
1080p [85.9 MB, *.mov]

//EDIT: Muzete mit problem se stazenim v IE.
V tom pripade kliknete na odkaz pravym tlacitkem mysi a zvolte "Ulozit cil jako...".
V jinych prohlizecich problem neni a lze na odkaz kliknout primo.

Pokud by se vam nechtelo stahovat, tady je stream

Screeny z HD traileru:
Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek

13 říj 2007, 13:15
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Příspěvek 
Poster:
Obrázek

14 lis 2007, 22:56
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Příspěvek 
Tak ten trailer nevypada vubec zle (ani nemuze jak uz ostatne byva zvykem u traileru :)) ) Snad bude taky tak dobry film a prekvapi...no uz se tesim..kdy ze to ma premieru ?

edit: aha tak pry 21.02.2008

26 lis 2007, 12:31
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Příspěvek 
Z.U.P.A.™ píše:
edit: aha tak pry 21.02.2008

no ještě jenom aby :? snad to nedopadne zase tak, že pár dní před očekávanou českou premiérou se datum kamsi "vytratí" ...jako už se teď stalo u GLC

26 lis 2007, 16:46
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Příspěvek 
Máme tady nový trailer, ke shlédnutí je tady ve streamu. Je to v podstatě kompilace prvního traileru + něco navíc.
Pokud si jej chcete stáhnout, předělal jsem to z toho flashe do *.avi [6.5 MB] ...jiná verze zatím asi není.

Pár screenů z té grabnuté verze:
Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek

27 lis 2007, 22:53
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Příspěvek 
Ten nový trailer je na Moviezone ke stažení v 720p, tak kdo by měl zájem, račte.
http://film.moviezone.cz/oko/trailery/

Jinak, recenze tohoto traileru byla natolik zaměřená proti Jessice, že potkat člověka, který to psal, asi ho na místě zabiju (Ještě teď se mi vztekem svírají vnitřnosti). Nevydržel jsem to a napsal jsem do diskuze vlastní příspěvek. Pokud by mě kdokoliv následoval, budu jedině rád.

P.S.-nemít trailery v HD, asi bych ty stránky dávno zatratil.

28 lis 2007, 11:28
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Příspěvek 
Obrázek

...a screeny z toho druhého HD traileru výše:
Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek

15 pro 2007, 01:08
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Příspěvek Re: Oko - The Eye
Promo aj.:
Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek

Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek

Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek

Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek

Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek

Oficiální web: http://www.theeyethefilm.com

Interview:
Citace:
The Eye Interview

MoviesOnline sat down with Jessica Alba at the Los Angeles press day for her new film, “The Eye,” a bone-chilling supernatural thriller that tests the boundaries of perception and reality. The movie is directed by David Moreau and Xavier Palud, the team who directed the suspenseful international hit “Them.”

Jessica plays Sydney Wells, an accomplished, independent, Los Angeles-based concert violinist who is also blind and has been so since a childhood tragedy. As our story opens, Sydney undergoes a double corneal transplant, a surgery she has waited her whole life to have, and her sight is restored. After the surgery, neural ophthalmologist Dr. Paul Faulkner (Alessandro Nivola) helps Sydney with the difficult adjustment, and with the support of her older sister Helen (Parker Posey), Sydney learns to see again.

But Sydney's happiness is short-lived as unexplainable shadowy and frightening images start to haunt her. Are they a passing aftermath of her surgery, Sydney's mind adjusting to sight, a product of her imagination, or something horrifyingly real? As Sydney's family and friends begin to doubt her sanity, Sydney is soon convinced that her anonymous eye donor has somehow opened the door to a terrifying world only she can now see.

Q: You’re not showing at all. It’s amazing.

Jessica Alba: Really? You haven’t seen my tummy. My tummy is like poof [indicates big and round].

Q: How are you dressing for maternity? How is it different than your everyday dress?

Jessica Alba: I probably dressed more kind of like a tomboy before. You know, jeans, t-shirt, sneakers. I could kind of get away with [that]. Now, nothing fits. The jeans, you’ve got the panel so like the t-shirts are all like stretched in the wrong places and my shoes are too small. Everything is just different. I’m just all about cashmere sweaters and leggings kinda.

Q: Is this the most challenging role you’ve ever had?

Jessica Alba: It kind of was. ‘Dark Angel’ was quite challenging because I really had to carry that and do everything in that but, since then, yeah. It was intense having to play violin and having to play somebody who is blind and becomes sighted and starts to lose her mind a bit, seeing things that aren’t there and, yeah, it was quite challenging and definitely why I wanted to do it. I like horror movies and I’ve wanted to do one for a while and I’ve read many over the years and, to me, this one, the psychological thriller aspect of it, I felt like it was intelligent and complex.

Q: How was it working with the two directors?

Jessica Alba: It was good because you know one was more technically and the other was more sort of worked with us, the actors. It was kind of like Robert [Rodriquez] and Frank [Miller]. Robert sort of took the more technical side and Frank was more with the actors.

Q: Was it harder playing blind or playing the adjustment to sight?

Jessica Alba: The adjustment to sight for sure because I’m so used to seeing, having to then… like in this room, instead of looking at anyone’s face, I’d probably focus more on the table because that’s the one thing that stands out; the white of the table and then maybe like the color of his shirt [red] or your shirt [blue]. You kind of pick up on things differently.

Q: What did you learn from the blind lady you met and worked with?

Jessica Alba: I learned from her that just because you are blind and have this handicap that it really doesn’t need to impede anything in your life except for driving. That’s the only thing she doesn’t do. She travels by herself, takes subways and taxis. She goes to Europe. She was walking on the wrong side of the road in England, you know, crossing the street and people who are sighted still can’t really figure that out [laughter]. She’s fine doing that. I just thought it was incredible that she gets around in life and, to be honest, most cities aren’t equipped with Braille so she has to rely on other people to tell her if it’s a women’s room or a men’s room or what’s on the menu if she wants to buy something and, when she goes shopping, she has to trust that the sales clerk is telling her the right colors so she can label everything properly.

Q: What I really admired about your character was that she did have this disability but she was okay with it. She coped with it and the only reason she got the surgery was because her sister really pushed that. Was that hard for you to wrap your mind around her being okay with being blind?

Jessica Alba: No that’s what I wanted. I wanted it to be not something that she had to cope with but something that was part of who she was and she was fine with it and totally functioning in the world and quite independent and self-sufficient. She had a regular job. It’s not like she had a job for someone with special needs or anything. She was totally fine and it’s kind of society that tells you that you need to be like everyone else was a reason why she did it; primarily her sister and, when she got her sight, is when she actually became more handicapped than ever and she sort of fell apart. I liked that role reversal mentality.

Q: Was the role very physically demanding?

Jessica Alba: A lot of running. Wow, running and at the end was quite tough because it was below freezing. It was below zero when we were shooting that. I think it was negative two. It was so cold and I just had a little jacket on and so that was tough and we were shooting nights for about two weeks and then I guess in the burning building, in the burnt Chinese restaurant because it was such a transition going from when everything was there, then it wasn’t. Then, I’ve got four pages of dialogue that I’m just going on and on and on about everything that’s happened. That was pretty tough.

Q: Did you reference the original film at all, the original actress’s performance?

Jessica Alba: No. I definitely did my own interpretation. I appreciated her take and how stoic she was and sort of quiet her performance was. But, she comes from an Eastern way of looking at ghosts. It’s kind of a part of the culture, the mysticism and it’s a little more accepted and, in Western culture it’s like crazy and ludicrous and it’s like you’re losin’ your frickin’ mind. There’s no way. So, we sort of approached it with more of a Western mentality about it where everyone thinks she’s going crazy and she starts to question her own sanity.

Q: Have you ever seen a ghost or what do you think of ghosts?

Jessica Alba: I haven’t seen a ghost but I’m not closed-minded about it. I think there are too many things that have happened to people in my life who are close to me and too many things that people see and hear that I don’t really know if you can say it doesn’t exist point blank.

Q: You are responding on set to things that aren’t there and you have two directors telling you what you are seeing? How did that work?

Jessica Alba: Well, a bit of that was there and there were some instances where I did see the shadow guy and I did see the ghosts and they showed me what the ghosts would be doing and then they took them out.

Q: Were the effects already done so you could see what it looked like?

Jessica Alba: Not the effects but where a girl is coming at me, she really came at me. They did that and then she did her bit and I did my bit and I kind of had an idea of how it was going to go. The guy in the elevator stood behind me and showed me exactly where he was going to be and how close he was going to be to me and the little kid.

Q: Creepy report card kid? Report card kid was really creepy [we all laugh].

Jessica Alba: Yeah and he said the same thing over and over and over again. What a nightmare!

Q: Did he ever find his report card?

Jessica Alba: I don’t think so.

Q: How hard was the scene where you’re cradling the girl that wasn’t really there?

Jessica Alba: It was tough.

Q: It did actually look like you were holding someone. Was somebody there and they took her out?

Jessica Alba: Yeah, that’s what they did. I did a scene with her in my arms. I think they weren’t sure how much they wanted to show of me and her together or of her, me by myself, all of that. So I did the scene with her in my arms and then I did it without her in my arms. That was tough for sure. Also it’s a pretty horrific thing to see somebody hanging. That was hard.

Q: What’s your biggest fear?

Jessica Alba: I think probably losing touch with reality. Losing my sense of sanity.

Q: This movie must have been really scary for you?

Jessica Alba: Yeah. You start to feel disconnected.

Q: Could you see through the cloudy contacts?

Jessica Alba: No.

Q: You couldn’t see at all? That worked out well for your role?

Jessica Alba: I couldn’t see at all. On the set they didn’t really want me walking around so I had to get taken in a wheelchair everywhere. There’s cables and plywood and cameras.

Q: There was no in and out with the contacts?

Jessica Alba: No, it hurts your eyes I think if you keep continuing to taking them in and out. You have to let them sit in there for awhile.

Q: What was the experience like of not being able to see?

Jessica Alba: Claustrophobic a little bit. It wasn’t everyday, but some days it was long periods of time of not being able to see. I was relieved to get my sight back when I got it. Even having the bloodshot contacts in really impairs your vision. It was trippy.

Q: Did you guys hang out off set with Alessandro Nivola?

Jessica Alba: We went to the director’s house quite a bit. In Albuquerque there’s really only one restaurant that’s pretty good. You can only take Applebee’s and Chili’s so much. Our big day was hanging out at Walmart for five hours. It was like, ‘Yea Walmart!’

Q: What’s the scariest horror film that you’ve ever seen?

Jessica Alba: It’s different because of course my memory and my understanding of horror films because I saw “Nightmare on Elm Street” when I was five. I snuck behind my parents couch and I watched it. I didn’t sleep in the middle of my bed forever. I think all the way up until I was 13 I still didn’t sleep in the middle of my bed because I thought I was going to be sucked in. I’ve watched “Poltergeist” and anything that has demons or ghosts or this thing that is torturing your soul and no one else can see it. It’s crazy. “Psycho” is a good one. “The Birds.” “It.” I’m less of a fan of the super gory.

Q: What other projects are you working on now?

Jessica Alba: I did a comedy with Mike Meyers called ‘The Love Guru’ which is his first original character since Austin Powers. That’s funny. It’s coming out I think in the summer.

Q: Do you play a wild character in that?

Jessica Alba: No. He’s wild. I play more the straight man in that one. I get to do some fun stuff but he’s definitely the crazy one.

Q: So was Love Guru a relief to do after all of this?

Jessica Alba: That was a completely different movie. I finished “The Eye” then I went on press tour for “Fantastic Four” then I had about a month break, then I started “Love Guru.” It was like night and day. It couldn’t have been more different. Hanging out with Mike [Myers] and watching him, seeing how his brain works. Wow he’s a genius. He’s really, really talented.

Q: What about Sin City 2?

Jessica Alba: I haven’t read a script and I don’t know anything about it and Robert and Frank haven’t talked to me about it at all.

Q: How long until we get Fantastic Four 3?

Jessica Alba: I have no idea. I know the writers strike and the impending
actors strike has kind of put a wrench in everything production wise.
That film takes a lot of prep, a good six months of prep and about six
months to shoot. With the strike, I think, maybe it's put on hold.

Q: In the Fantastic Four comics your character becomes a mother. Would you like to see that in the film?

Jessica Alba: Little Franklin? Yeah, I think that would be hilarious. He's so
powerful, I think that would be a really interesting dynamic, a mother-child dynamic. She's still a superhero but she's super-protective and he's wild, he can do anything and has no sense of what's appropriate, that would be really fun.

Q: Any thought into making Dark Angel into a film? (diskuse tady)

Jessica Alba: We've talked about it.

Q: Would you like to do that or would it be going back for you?

Jessica Alba: I want to work with Jim [Cameron] so I would pretty much do anything he wants to do.

Q: Do you have a dream role that you’d like to play one day?

Jessica Alba: I don’t know. It changes because depending on what age I am becomes sort of more appropriate and to fill different shoes. When I was younger I was always fascinated with Mata Hari. She was a spy and an exotic dancer. You know she got assassinated. I thought she was pretty cool. She was of a mixed race. Now I don’t know. I don’t know where I want to go. I’m really to be honest interested in smaller movies. More indie and character driven, ensemble. Stuff like that.

Q: Will you do less physically demanding roles after becoming a mother?

Jessica Alba: No, I don't think so. I still have to find a really good action movie for me to do. Obviously with “Dark Angel” I have a lot of practice.

Q: What if your child wants to grow up and become an actor, would you be
okay with that?

Jessica Alba: I want my kid to be a nerd. I want him to be really, really smart
and want him to be in the band or orchestra or something. No, it's just a joke I have with my fiancée. He can't be cool. Our kid has to be a nerd. If your child wants to be [something], you want to support him and whatever they want to do, but it's not something that I'd be pushing my kid to do at all. I think it's important for your kid to find their own way.

Q: What are you most looking forward to about motherhood?

Jessica Alba: I don't know. Seeing the baby. I want it to be here right now. I
can't imagine what it's going to be like until it happens.

Q: What's the most surprising thing you've learned about being pregnant?

Jessica Alba: I kind of knew about everything else except for being so tired. You're quite tired. It really is taxing on your body.

Q: Is there anything you're dreading? I'm sure people have told you lots of horror stories?

Jessica Alba: Of course you hear lots of horror stories, but none of them really
end in like I would never do that again. They always end in it's the best thing that's ever happened to me. So, no matter what, it's always the greatest gift someone has had in their life. Anything can happen and I always try to keep a very positive attitude and hopefully my baby feels that energy.

Q: Do you want to have a big family?

Jessica Alba: Yeah. I'm surrounded with lots of family. Family is important to me.

Q: Do you still cook?

Jessica Alba: Yeah.

Q: What’s your best recipe?

Jessica Alba: I don’t know. I kind of just cook anything that I feel like. I like to do different things. I did Cornish game hens with a cranberry stuffing and mashed pureed cauliflower instead of mashed potatoes. I do different salads and stuff. I like to change it up.

Q: Do you have any big plans for Valentine’s Day coming up?

Jessica Alba: [laughs] I haven’t even thought about Valentine’s Day. I’m getting over Christmas.

Q: Is it usually a big deal for you?

Jessica Alba: I don’t know. I’m sure, certain years it’s important but every day is kind of Valentine’s Day when you’re in love with somebody.

Zdroj: http://moviesonline.ca/movienews_13934.html

26 led 2008, 03:05
Člen fanclubu
Člen fanclubu

Příspěvek Re: Oko - The Eye
Promo:
Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek

Rozhovor (končí to zajímavě o paparazzi):
Citace:
JESSICA ALBA LOSES AN 'EYE' FOR HORROR

The talented, beautiful actress talks about her Japanese remake, THE EYE, her pregnancy and much more.

Jessica Alba is barely pregnant and wearing a red, sexy, little Gucci dress when I interview her. She’s hotter than ever – in more ways than one – in Hollywood having finished GOOD LUCK, CHUCK, FANTASTIC FOUR – RISE OF THE SILVER SURFER and in the remake of the Japanese film GIN GWAI, THE EYE, where she plays a young blind woman that receives an eye transplant that allows her to see into the supernatural world.

Alba is a joy to behold in person, glowing, vibrant and full of life when she sat down to talk to me about THE EYE, faith, her recent pregnancy, the paparazzi and much more.

iF Magazine: Congratulation, so happy for you! I remember the face I made when my wife told me “We were pregnant!” I totally freaked out. Now I just know it’s a “sweet hell” for the next 20 years …

JESSICA ALBA: Oh, Great! This is what I have to look for …

iF: Anyway, how was it to work with a crazy French directors?

ALBA: Well I loved it! I just wished I had known French better because they were doing lots of mumbling. They smoked a lot! That drove me a little crazy. They smoked more than anybody else I know. Also, we had some amazing food on the set, with fresh baguette and French cheeses. They grilled the bread perfectly like they do in France. The food and the conversation were great. Also, I enjoy the fact that French people know how to take their time and we had these lavish and laid back three hours long diners. And then they played music, and they are so artistic. But they are also very focused and they know exactly what they want once on the set.

iF: One of the themes of the movie is about faith, it’s about what happens when “seeing is believing” fails us. And having a kid is also a leap of faith. So how do you see yourself changed with this baby and how do you relate to the “spirituality” of the film? And do we live in an over-materialistic society that should focus a little more on its faith?

ALBA: I think a lot of people channel faith into religion and it’s only appropriate in that context instead of being a part of their everyday life. Something like ghost stories, or anything, a spirit living beyond their physical body it’s so out there and crazy and this is what lots of people think. But for me it’s not crazy. I think lots of people are connected with the world of spirits and energy and you can’t discredit it, it’s pretty fascinating for me. But for me, I definitely ponder the question. So, sure, I’m probably on top of this, with the pregnancy, a little more spiritual and it’s true it is some sort of leap of “faith” to be pregnant.

iF: Have you ever had a “déjà vu” or “clairvoyance” experience in your life?

ALBA: In my parents house when I was living with them I had a freaky experience in the middle of the night and I never slept in the house again. When we would leave the house … all the doors would open by themselves, and the water would be running in the house and nobody would be there, so there was something going on in this house. What’s the heck! And it would happen so often that we had to surrender to it … but I really didn’t like that. After that I would think, I need to move out! I always been fascinated with ghosts and horror movies. And I like the type of ride you go through when you watch a horror movie …

iF: So how is this whole pregnancy changing everything in your life? And are you more socially and politically engaged today?

ALBA: Well, for sure I eat much more than before and I’m much more tired than before. I need to stop every two hours to eat something. And yes, I’m always exhausted. As far as being more socially involved, well, I think I have always been involved with various group, surb-urban groups for children who don’t necessarily have chances to make in life. And I’m also somebody who is trying to be as “green” as possible with my car, my consumer habits. This is pretty much it…

iF: It’s interesting that now it’s all about the baby but before it was your sex symbol image.

ALBA: That’s not me, that’s the interviewer (laughs).

iF: Is it a relief that it’s not all about that now?

ALBA: It is. I think it’s a sign that I’m growing up and growing into something else. Before I was a child actor.

iF: Some women feel even sexier after they have a baby?

ALBA: Really. Well right now I just feel like … like a pregnant lady. (laughs)

iF: Will you continue acting?

ALBA: Of course. I think it’s important for me to still be your own person. I don’t know if it would be healthy if you lose yourself completely. I think kids appreciate it if you still move on with your individuality and you’re living the example that you want your kids to emulate.

iF: Are you concerned by the paparazzi and having a baby?

ALBA: The thing is, I think it’s in England where you can’t show the kids faces and that is right because they’re not in the public eye and I think if they could do that here it would be wonderful. When I started acting it wasn’t this bad. It’s bizarre and it seems like anybody can buy a camera and call themselves a paparazzi and stalk people for a living. It’s really strange. I’m not doing any interesting or salacious. I’m going to the gym because it’s good for me and the baby and going to the grocery store because we need food in the house and it’s really not that interesting. I’m not trying to be out there in that way.

iF: It looks dangerous

ALBA: Yeah, they cut me off. I’ve had to call the police a few times when I’ve been scared. They go in front of the lights and cut me off so they can stay with me but what if they’re running a red light when someone doesn’t see them? They just don’t care. It’s too bad.

iF: Do you ever think about moving away from LA?

ALBA: I have but my family is here. All my family is here and I think it’s more important that the kid grows up with family around and not be isolated from the world because of idiots.

iF: What’s next for you?

ALBA: THE LOVE GURU – with Mike Myers. It’s along the lines of AUSTIN POWERS – it’s really original what he did with it.

(ifmagazine.com)

04 úno 2008, 04:19
Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 44 ]  Přejít na stránku 1, 2, 3  Další